The elegance and beauty of the desert is reflected in this Washable Cushion Bereber Linen. The cushion is woven with 100% cotton and is stuffed with 100% polyester for the softest feel. Eco-friendly and dyed with non-toxic dyes. Two black symmetrical rhombs have been embroidered into either side of the cushion. The edge is bordered in black yarn and hand-trimmed, which makes each cushion unique. Each corner features a black pompom. This cushion blends very well into any style.
- Size: 1'4" x 1'10"
- Cover: 100% Cotton
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Home washable: easily washable at home in a conventional washing machine. You would not need to take out the filter.
- Handmade:handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Easy to match: Get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.