$154.00 - $3,246.00
This eco-friendly hand-knotted jute rug features a repeating pattern in vibrant peacock shades.
- 83% Jute/12% Cotton/5% Polyester.
- Eco-friendly, sustainable, natural materials; ultra-durable construction; plush, soft feel; sophisticated, natural earthen charm; richly textured, rustic look and feel.
- Stunning additions to both high- and low-traffic rooms throughout the home. Placement of these rugs is important, as our Jute rugs are dyed with vegetable based dyes that can fade if exposed to frequent sunlight.
- Professionally clean only.
- Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. For indoor and enclosed porch use only. We recommend not placing these rugs in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Made in India.
Would you like to view this rug in your home? Contact us to order a rug sample.