Dash & Albert Farah Grey Hand Knotted Wool Rug
A masterpiece of design and craftsmanship, this luxurious hand knotted wool rug is a lush treat for the feet. The geometric boomerang pattern in naturally colored wool fleece will support any modern space from the floor up. With a soft and dense sheared pile, the super thick and velvety feel makes this rug perfect for bedrooms and family spaces.
- Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices.
- Made in India.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; plush feel; eye-catching, unusual weave. Because the weave lies in a single direction and is not apt to pull, hand-knotted rugs can appear lighter from one angle than the other - an optical illusion that is part of their appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Area rugs that are perfect for "center stage" rooms like the living room, dining room, or master bedroom.
- It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs. Due to the sheared pile, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers.
- Even though shedding does occur –and is not preventable–there are steps you can take to help maintain the shedding of your wool rug.
- 100% Wool
- Indoor Use Only
- Pile Height: 0.75